Friday, March 15, 2013

Fits of Frustration

It's so hard when you do something dramatic to improve your life and well being when the effects of your change aren't immediate.  Worse still when you're getting opposite than desired outcomes, and when you still have so much farther to go.

I've not lost hope and am as determined as ever to not be in the same place I am, one year from today - but I'm soooo ready to just skip the next phase of this recovery process and give solid food a whirl.  I won't.  I'll be a good girl.  But today I found myself thinking Thank GAWD I'm not looking at a feeding tube or purees for the rest of my natural born life.  I think I'd have to off myself.

You hear people quip that they'd be lost without their limbs - I'm guessing for me, a limb would be easier to lose than my teeth.

My tummy keeps grumbling.  I'm not feeling ultra satisfied with the stuff I'm eating..and well, I never was a soup person so eating so much more of it is well, making me bonkers.

I thought - no problem, I can handle a couple more days of this, then I realized - it's Friday...I can't handle 5 more days of this!

Oy vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment